Far Cry 6 system requirements for PC have been revealed. It looks like a trip to Yara won’t set you back too much.
A new trailer by Ubisoft for Far Cry 6 highlights the features for PC. Features such as uncapped framerates, support for ultra-widescreen or multi-monitor setups, extensive customization options for both visuals and controls, and a built-in benchmarking tool so you can optimize your settings. There’s also accessibility options that you can check out in the video below:
Talking about the specs, you’ll require atleast 60GB of hard drive space and Ubisoft recommends SSD over HDD. Here are the minimum specs to run Far cry 6 at 1080p 30FPS with Ray-tracing off:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1GHz or Intel i5-4460 3.2GHz
- GPU: AMD RX 460 4GB or Nvidia GTX 960 4GB
- RAM: 8GB (Dual-channel mode)
- Storage: 60GB HDD (SSD Recommended)
Framerates are uncapped, but for 4K 30FPS with Ray-tracing On, you’ll require the following specs:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.7GHz or Intel i7-10700k 3.8GHz
- GPU: AMD RX 6800 16GB or Nvidia RTX 3080 10GB
- RAM: 16GB (Dual-channel mode)
- Storage: 60GB HDD (SSD Recommended) + 37GB for HD textures (optional)
By the looks of it, most machines should be able to run Far Cry 6 without any problem. ar Cry 6 isn’t very far away now, as it’s set to launch on October 7, giving you just over a month to make sure your rig is up to scratch.